6 REPLIES 6

Jensanges1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks 

Very easy 👍

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jensanges1 

Click on "View my Usage" to be brought to your daily usage pages. You must imput the dates for view usage beyond 30 days. If you live outside of the eastern time zone your usage is reported as follows:

1. Text messages, incoming calling that goes to voicemail or is unanswered is time stamped in eastern time.
  2. Incoming and outgoing calling that is answered (call connects) is time stamped in local time.
  3. Calls to voicemail that are logged in local time are initiated from your device (meaning you called your voicemail) and count against your outgoing minutes on a limited minutes plan (ie. $15 plan) and help differentiate between incoming callers that leave you a voicemail.
  4. Calls that connect count the ring time for per minute billing as all calls are rounded up to the nearest minute. To avoid this....the first minute is rounded up at 53 seconds. Disconnect at 52 seconds to avoid an extra minute being "billed". Or at 1min 52 sec, 2min 52 sec and so on...
  5. Data usage is reported daily in two 12 hour blocks of time logged in your usage pages shortly after midnight daily.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jensanges1 

Another way is to tap the Phone app on the device and search under the "Recents" option.

Once there, tap the call once to get further details of the call.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jensanges1 

Once you login to your account, along with the telephone numbers of call outgoing/incoming, dates and minutes. There is also a list of your data usage, dates and amount used too.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Jensanges1  Log into your account. You'll see a green Change Plan button. Right underneath that it says View usage. Click view usage and then go page by page through your history.

club77661
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My Account > Under your plan click on the "View My Usage" on the right of the box

Need Help? Let's chat.