cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network

Carman1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is active and paid-- 

I can make calls and texts but I can not get any incoming calls or messages- I flowed the prompts as asked in the help section and now do not know what to do

3 REPLIES 3

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Taking the SIM out and hard reboot the device and re-insert the SIM card might fix the issue. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Carman1   this has been a common issue in the past week

A quick and easy fix is that, if you have a second phone, put your PM SIM there .  By doing so, it would trigger a re-provisioning and it should resolve the issue (you can then move our SIM back to your original phone)

However, if you do no have a second phone for this workaround, you will have to open ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

@Carman1 wrote:

My account is active and paid-- 

I can make calls and texts but I can not get any incoming calls or messages- I flowed the prompts as asked in the help section and now do not know what to do

Did you ask for a number to be ported to Public Mobile. If that's the case, please reinsert your old carrier's SIM card. Your imcoing calls would  still be going there.

Need Help? Let's chat.