cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Franpr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I tried login in but my xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not active and the access code is being sent to my phone. I received my credit card and ready to buy another esim.

Could you help me and finally resolve the problem. Could I get a phone call as we have not been able to resolve anything by text.

2 REPLIES 2

@Franpr wrote:

Hi I tried login in but my xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not active and the access code is being sent to my phone. I received my credit card and ready to buy another esim.

Could you help me and finally resolve the problem. Could I get a phone call as we have not been able to resolve anything by text.

Sorry, but Public Mobile does not provide customer service over the phone.  When logging in, try using the didn't get code/resend code option to have the 2FA code sent by e-mail.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oh no, this is a public forum, you don't want to post your phone number there.  Go back and edit out your number

to login, you can send the code to your email.  Click Didn't receive code and then Send email.

if that does not work, send a message to PM and ask them to help
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.