cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(We were not able to process your payment. Make sure all information is correct or try again with...

ajaxjblue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Solved

7 REPLIES 7

@darlicious wrote:

@ajaxjblue 

Yes which is why I edited my post to note my error and apologize to the OP a full four minutes before you felt the need to point out my error. But since you have drawn my attention back to the thread you can use your privileges to correct an error that I don't feel the need to point out.....to anyone but yourself.

When I pressed the reply button, there was no note about you making a mistake. I would not have seen that unless I actually pressed F5 to refresh the page. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Edit: wrong username meant to address @computergeek541 

Yes which is why I edited my post to note my error and apologize to the OP a full four minutes before you felt the need to point out my error. But since you have drawn my attention back to the thread you can use your privileges to correct an error that I don't feel the need to point out.....to anyone but yourself.

@ajaxjblue 

And now I owe you a second apology....geez I am just winning in this thread!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

ajaxjblue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the solutions...  I went into incognito mode and was able to get it to activate

[self help to the rescue, eh ................. Luddite]

@darlicious wrote:

@ajaxjblue 

I just click on one time payment and in the middle of the page you can click on manage my card. Then I follow this procedure....

In this case, @ajaxjblue is trying to activate a new account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ajaxjblue 

Edit:

Oops I completely misread your post....my apologies!

You will have to wait at least one hour before trying again. Follow the method below for a successful payment.

I just click on one time payment and in the middle of the page you can click on manage my card. Then I follow this procedure....

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from customer support.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@ajaxjblue wrote:

I am trying to activate a new sim card new account etc... But it errors out when I try to pay with my credit card or any method of payment.  It says the following....

(We were not able to process your payment. Make sure all information is correct or try again with a different card)

I am suspecting that your credit card may have been charged fine. Go into your banking site and to check. If you have been charged, do not keep trying again, but instead, insert the SIM card into your phone to see if the service is working.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ajaxjblue 

Make sure the name, address etc. matches on your account info.

Need Help? Let's chat.