cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

imp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please, advise why system doesn't accept amount less than 25 dollars ( I have reward   5 dollars and therefore, my payment 20 dollars + tax.

10 REPLIES 10

@imp PM support is all online.  If you need to engage Support,  please open them a ticket:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

You could try out the chatbot. It will allow custom amounts. But I haven't tested it. So you could.

Open the chatbot and say yes that you're a customer then click on the sign in and use your account login and then click on the manage my account button and navigate around the button choices.

If this works please let us know.

imp

Yes. and it is not clear HOW to contact about this issue to PM.
Mayne, I need to change a provider.

imp

Thank you, but I want to add amount for 1 month. I could add it thru cell phone  611),but not sure if my rewards 5 doll will be added.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

still a good plan

@softech   Yes, I know it's been happening since the self serve account got updated, but also know that it doesn't affect accounts if a card is registered and autopay is enabled, or even for reactivating suspended accounts.  That's why it's a little confusing, so I'm assuming it's when trying to add funds to the account before renewal day and then the system wants the full amount of the plan even though the payment is showing net due amount with the rewards already factored in.

@dabr the glitch happened since new My Account.  For those whose Available Fund that does not cover the full plan, then you see the glitch .  But if your Available Fund  > plan amountt, you won't see this glitchand can load $1 without problem 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You could add $45 and then not to worry for 2 months.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@softech   I forget when this particular glitch occurs.  Does it only happen if trying to top up the account with vouchers/card before the renewal day?

@imp  It's unfortunate that PM still hasn't managed to get around to fixing this and other important glitches in the self serve account since it's been about 3 months now since the rollout of updated self serve account.  Sometimes you have to wonder exactly what the Tech Dept. is working on because the same issues are being posted about daily it seems.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@impyou are on the $25 plan?   it's a glitch, sometimes yiu need to top up the full plan amount.  You can try to use *611 and pay to see if it allows you to pay less.  If not,  pay the $25 first, the extra will stay in the account and can be used for next renewal 

Need Help? Let's chat.