cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

TG6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm a new subscriber and subscribed yesterday to one plan to pay monthly. I paid for the plan, but haven't received my SIM card yet. But now would like to change it to 90 days subscription plan. Will my total payment be less that I already paid for one month subscription?

7 REPLIES 7

TG6

Thank you for the help. Will do 

TG6

Ok, thanks, I'll try

TG6

Thank you

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It would be best to change over to the 90 day play on your next renewal date. Keep in mind that PM is a prepaid service, meaning if you change now you will have to pay now, on top of the current plan that you signed up for.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TG6

if you haven't activated the sim yet, then your account hasn't really completely activated either. When you get the sim, you can opt for any plan you want then.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TG6 

Hello! With the 90-Day plans you pay for the three months up front so the total cost will be larger than the 30-day plan you currently have purchased but when broken down across the three months the monthly cost will be less. 

Since your account isn’t fully setup yet, if you are interested in making that change try reaching out to customer service to switch the plan for you. 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TG6 I think it is still possible as the activation is not fully completed ( sim not activated yet)

please message support and check

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.