Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sayeed57 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

@Sayeed57 wrote:

Must have a live call centre to solve problems of customers very frustrating and time consuming 

@Sayeed57 

Are you a brand new customer?  If so, and live agent assistance is important to you, I would recommend seeking service elsewhere.

There is NO LIVE assistance offered with Public Mobile.

If you want to receive assistance through this forum, trust me, you're in good hands.  The quality of assistance will only be as good as the issue being described.

Can you kindly clarify your situation in more detail?   

What have you done to attempt to remedy it? 

What specifically are you looking for by way of information?

Please bear in mind we're all customers here too, so we don't have account access controls to your account.

For that level of assistance you will need a Customer Support Agent.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Sayeed57 wrote:

My payment has not been withdrawn from my card as yet

As long as you have service, you do not have to worry about.

- Usually 2-3 days before renewal day you will get SMS from PM that your account is due of such and such date.

- A day before, on renewal day or day after after logging into your account you will see this message

Yummy_0-1639242237608.png

Absolutely no need to panic - this is Normal! even though confusing message.

- On renewal day you will receive 2 SMS from 611 (PM)

-- One will be after midnight EST (Toronto time) saying what reward have been applied and another one after noon saying your plan has been renewed and you are good to go.

- At renewal day your credit card will be charged if you have it registered with PM and if you are on autopay.

This is how it worked so far for me.

In case you do NOT have a service, you can inquire here (most likely you will get similar answer from me or other guys) and you should contact CSA (PM agent) through ticketing system. But only if you have NO service!.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sayeed57 wrote:

My payment has not been withdrawn from my card as yet

@Sayeed57  - do you have a card registered in your Self Serve account for Autopay?

And are all your services working?

If the answer is YES to both answers above, then just let things renew on their own.

OR, are you saying you have NO services (calling/texting/data)? Trying to find out what the issue is here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When is your renewal date ?

Your plan amount is either taken from your balance or charged to your autopay card at 2am eastern. 

@Sayeed57 wrote:

Must have a live call centre to solve problems of customers very frustrating and time consuming 

@Sayeed57 

To keep costs lower, Public mobile's customer service model is different from other companies.  No call centre or live chat feature.  Troubleshooting advice is offered on this community forum by customers like yourself.  If need further help, customer service agents can be contacted by ticketing system or private message, but that can take several hours for response.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sayeed57 is your phone working?  if you login to My Account, what is it showing as the Status?  Active? Suspended? Expired?

@Sayeed57 wrote:

I don't know when payment will be withdrawn must have a time

@Sayeed57 

In your self service account, your payment due data is show in the overview page.  Everything happens overnight on payment date.  Rewards get credited and credit card gets charged and your plans gets renewed overnight.  

Sayeed57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sayeed57 

When was your payment date?  Is your phone working?  or suspended?

If suspended, autopay unfortunately fails sometimes.  You can try to manually load up funds equivalent to your plan's monthly fee and then the reactivation process should start again.  

Sayeed57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't know when payment will be withdrawn must have a time

Need Help? Let's chat.