cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment renewed but account is not reactivated

Linuswinnie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

my payment has been renewed but my account has not been activated. Please advise thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Linuswinnie   If you're seeing account suspended/expired message, you can ignore that as that messaging appears on the day of your renewal and should disappear within an hour or so as long as your phone service is working.

Otherwise if you see the Reactivate option top right of overview page in your self serve account, try clicking that a few times and reboot phone if other suggestions haven't already activated the account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Linuswinnie   Give us more info.

If you have enough fund in Available Fund  and just not activated, you can try to load $1 extra and it might trigger reactivation. 

If still fails, you can try to put your account to Lost/Stolen , then logout for 5 mins and then log back in and go back to the same place to Resume service , it should then reactivate with the fund you have there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Linuswinnie 

Try refreshing your browser and reboot your phone by powering off and wait 2 minutes then power back on.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Linuswinnie wrote:

Hi,

my payment has been renewed but my account has not been activated. Please advise thanks 

@Linuswinnie   did you manually load the fund?

Login to My Account and check if there is amount showing in Available Fund there

Need Help? Let's chat.