cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment made, phone not working, now it says I owe even more money???

astrobiologyguy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So there was a while (up until today) that I couldnt afford my phone bill.

Today I put some of the few dollars I have for the rest of the month onto the plan.

It confirmed I made the payment, but I have no service, and now it says I owe even more money, and it still has the "plan suspended" tag.

Please help?

9 REPLIES 9

JL9
Mayor / Maire

lol exactly, don't forget that wonderful innovative concept 🤢

@Meow wrote:

@ZuckMark wrote:

If you plan price value is $25 you pay $25, simple math's !

Plus TAX...

HI @Meow 

I don't think OP is talking about tax here.  OP didn't say it charged more money, it said PM shows he owes more money

Of course, best is if  @astrobiologyguy  can post a screenshots of how much owing and the transaction history

@ZuckMark wrote:

Plus TAX...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@astrobiologyguy - more details would be helpful if you could provide answers to questions asked.

If you have no service, and your plan is suspended and it says you owe money, then you likely need to top to at least the amount showing owing or more, then reactivate the plan.

Any chance you can provide screenshots of your plan details area and your transaction history of payments (leaving out personal info. please on this forum).

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Remember this service is PRE PAID, you don't own money you just pay for whatever plan you have. Is like your Netflix plan you pay it you enjoy it!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@astrobiologyguy 

Did you pay enough to renew your plan? How much is showing in your available funds? Does it equal or exceed your plan amount? You may need to force payment. Go to the plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Your overview page may not update right away but you can confirm your plan renewal by checking your transaction history for your plan amount charges with today's date. Then log out and reboot your phone.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@astrobiologyguy 

Are you on the $10/month plan?

If you are, there was an increased to $13/month so you will need to make an additional $3 to your account.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@astrobiologyguy 

How much is your plan? How much did you pay? Do you see the payment in your available funds?

Need Help? Let's chat.