cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Processing Error

bliptane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried 3 cards and all 3 have had errors while trying to process payment for my kids phone. All 3 cards have money in the accounts so I'm not sure what is happening. I've opened a ticket but I'm trying to get this put to bed before she goes away this weekend.

4 REPLIES 4

@bliptane   where you got the voucher from?  Voucher from some stores have a wait time of 24 hours before it can be used

And how you load your voucher? what error you got?.  try again by calling 1.855.4PUBLIC, enter 1 for English and then the phone number (your daughter's) then you can load the voucher that way

bliptane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok so I didn't receive any email notification stating there had been a reply to my issue so the ticket auto-closed after 24 hours of inactivity? I'm very frustrated with the lack of live-chat agents. I purchased a voucher and tried to add it to my account but again ran into errors. I don't mean to sound whiny but it's my kids phone and she's been on my case and now she's out of town with friends and no way to contact us as she's the only one with a phone in their group. It'd be great to get this resolved asap

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@bliptane 

The website is finicky.  Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or a different device (preferably a PC or lab top).  

When did you submit the ticket?  If you submit a ticket before 2 PM ET today, then you should re-submit a ticket.  There were issues with the ticketing system.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bliptane 

if you've sent a request for CSA assistance, watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond....

mail.jpg

Here's an alternative method for you to try...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.