cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message during payment

Oatawao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am trying to subscribe to a new plan. After entering the plan, payment info and shipping information, I get a message "Error something went wrong, please try again." when I click on pay now.

I've double checked all of my information and it is correct. I've also tried to relog into the app and enter all the information again, but same message. 

8 REPLIES 8

Oatawao

Thanks for everyone that responded. I was able to process payment directly on the website and not through the app.

@Oatawao wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean. I am subscribing and trying to activate a new plan. 

@Oatawao , the activation process can be glitchy at times.  It is best to delete app cache before a second attempt.  Also many successive failures can lead a payment card to be locked out.  Personally I don't have any experience with the lock out period, some have reported that it can be an hour or so.  If you have failed the payment the payment step more than twice, it might be a good idea to take a break and try again later in the day.  

@Oatawao wrote:

Sorry...thought you were a current customer wanting a new plan.

Oatawao

HI @Oatawao 

better to uninstall the app, wait an hour and try again

make sure the address you put in is the same as the one on your credit card

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Oatawao 

make sure you're not selecting a plan that's only available for "New Activations".

Try logging in to your account on a laptop using incognito mode. Clear cache file too.

Oatawao

Yes, this is through the app.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Oatawao 

are you using the app to subscribe?  If not, please download the Public Mobile app and use it to subscribe

Need Help? Let's chat.