cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying my account

mja1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have been notified that my service has been rejected  due to nonpayment. There has been no change to my Visa number.  Please charge to the card you have on file. Because of no phone, I cannot call Visa to check on my card. Tried yesterday to remedy this and got now where.

5 REPLIES 5

mja1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have confirmed my account and nothing has changed.  but how does one get a voucher to manually pay.....

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How does this work for new customers who aren't prompted to set up a PIN on activation? I've searched this forum and seen that older customers have an option to change their pin in their online account, but this option doesn't seem to exist for new accounts like mine. I've seen so much of these payment issues, I'm concerned I won't be able to use this workaround if needed because I don't have a pin

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mja1 

Unfortunately, autopay sometimes does fail. 

You can also try dialing 611 from your phone.  You should be able to load up funds from your credit card on file (if you know your PIN). 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mja1 

get payment vouchers at Shell gas, Walmart and London Drug...then dial 611 to add 'em to your acct to Reactivate. Then deal with credit card issue at your leisure.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account and confirm status of your account. Is it active? Did you try to reboot phone?
Sometimes autopay fails.

You can try to manually pay (voucher) and service will be restored.

Need Help? Let's chat.