cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parents phone not working

Bertrand60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When me or my sister attempt to call my parents who are with PM, it states we cannot contact them because we do not have a US roaming wtv... They live in Montreal with us.. Payment goes through automatically as well and they cannot even use the phone "it gives them a error message". 
They are on the 25$ a month package i believe with 3G. Sent a ticket for them, is anyone else getting this issue?

4 REPLIES 4

Bertrand60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Everything works now. Put money on the account and it went through. Thanks for the help everyone. Have a great weekend.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bertrand60 

The "US roaming" error recording is a wrong one but it could hint the account is currently not active.   

I understand the payment should have went through, but just in case they were reading old cached page with incorrect info, please ask your parents to check their PM account again using Incognito mode

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Many people have encountered this including one of our fine oracles. Support needs to be involved to fix it. Watch for their reply to your support request. Make sure to do all the verification information FOR THOSE ACCOUNTS.  You are "speaking' on their behalf so make it look like you're them.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bertrand60  Have you tried resetting the net work settings and reboot the phone .. also you can try to select network to 3G and see if that helps 

Need Help? Let's chat.