cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobileis is a Fraud, I have to report this scam of a service to ccts-cprst

Esoj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not been able to create a trouble ticket for over 2 weeks, I keep getting 404 errors. The same thing when I try to send a private message to @CS_Agent.

Second, I downgraded my subscription because I can't keep paying for this rubbish service. They still charge me the  old rate.

Public Mobile is is a Fraud, I have to report this scam of a service to ccts-cprst

5 REPLIES 5

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Esoj , 2 people gave you the correct links ( @Handy1 was on of them) to send a private message a CS_Agent on the post that you created “Please Help Me to Contact Support” asking for help which you never responded back to! 5 people tried to help you that day! I don’t know why the link didn’t work for you but you could have responded back stating that!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Esoj  did you use Change plan on renewal?  When did you do that?  If you schedule the plan change before My Account upgrade, maybe the upgrade didn't bring the scheduled plan change over to the new system.  We saw that before in previous My Account upgrade

Please submit a ticket with agent, they will fix it

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Esoj wrote:

I have not been able to create a trouble ticket for over 2 weeks, I keep getting 404 errors. The same thing when I try to send a private message to @CS_Agent.

@Esoj  - After you hit the link you have above, then go to 'SEND A MESSAGE'. That is how you private message customers support.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Esoj   messaging support is the correct move

So, you scheduled a plan change earlier and still got renewed the old, more $$ one?  if still just couple days into this new cycle, message support again and they can fix it

No worry, there are system glitches but they usually helpful

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Esoj  

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.
Need Help? Let's chat.