cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid twice for May

DANinquebec11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I received a message from PM that no funds were available.On PM self serv I paid $28.74 Mastercard:Edmonton self serv. The same day May 09 I was charged and paid $28.74 through PM Vancouver Mastercard (automatic payment) So paid twice on may 09 Please correct.
6 REPLIES 6

ChrisSterry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am in B.C. and I have not changed my number. The Edmonton payment does not show up on my Payment History on the app. I have opened a ticket with the link provided, thankyou.

hi @ChrisSterry 

so, which province you are in? Did you change phone number by any chance? 

If the payment was wrong and you need PM support agent to clarify, please open ticket

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ChrisSterry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I was charged $32.48 on my visa to PM B.C. and the same amount to Public Mobile Self-Ser Edmonton AB on the same date in August but one of the payments does not show up in my PM Payment History. Did you get this resolved with PM?

Mbuchart1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The charges appeared on my printed monthly statement which does not normally show pending charges. Thank you for the info. I have submitted a ticket. Fingers crossed ...

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DANinquebec11 

Also, check your available funds and payment history.  Do you see extra funds (ie. another month's payment)?  

If you do see the extra funds, it might be easier just to leave the funds for next payment cycle.  PM can initiate the process for refunds, but it can take several weeks.  Might be easier just to leave it for next cycle. 

@DANinquebec11 wrote:
  • I received a message from PM that no funds were available.On PM self serv I paid $28.74 Mastercard:Edmonton self serv. The same day May 09 I was charged and paid $28.74 through PM Vancouver Mastercard (automatic payment) So paid twice on may 09 Please correct.

Posting a message here won't get a potential overpayment correct.  Generally, only other customers will see this. Please check that both transactions are actually posted to your credit (and not just pending).  There are times when banks sometimes list the same transaction as both posted and pending at the same time.

Having two completed charges in error woudl mean taht you would need to contact a Public Mobile customer support agent.  That's done either throught the chatbot at https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html or through the contact support section of the Public Mobile app.

Need Help? Let's chat.