cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM not sending pictures, screenshots or voice notes. Also, the text from 5123 today with offer

tmeminem1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Over the last year and a half I was able to send unlimited duration of voicenotes but typically in the length of under 10 minutes, that was on my old pixel 2 xl, now I have a pixel 5, both of which were on PM and now I am cut off at 2 minutes. Most recently, to certain people my voicenotes will not even go through. My friends send me screenshots that say my voicenote sending was cancelled on their end, which doesnt make sense considering my end shows they were successfully sent. The other part that is even more recent is pictures to friends/screenshots. None are going through but I am on wifi, account is paid etc. My pixel 5 also upgraded to android 14 today after I restarted it. Last part is the text I got from PM today from 5123 offering me 20GB a month for 26$. It feels almost too good to be true and I am temtped to sign up since I'm currently on the 25$ 1.5GB 3G plan. Making sure it's not a scam. Thank you for the help

5 REPLIES 5

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@tmeminem1 What plan were you in when you received that offer?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@tmeminem1  The other part that is even more recent is pictures to friends/screenshots. None are going through but I am on wifi, account is paid etc

MMS (picture messaging, group messaging) requires cellular data and not wifi.  Have you tried turning on cellular data and turning off wifi to send?   There have been mentions on other forums about MMS problems after updating to Android 14 but your problem started before?

tmeminem1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As tech savvy as I am, I'm not at that level quite yet. How do I check your suggestions?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tmeminem1 

For your voice note issue, check if you are sending MMS or RCS.  I wonder if you are sending via different one between the two phones.  If you are seedinf MMS on both Phones, check if Compression was turned on or not 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tmeminem1 the promo offer is a not a scam. Many got that offer as well.  So, get it before it is gone 

Need Help? Let's chat.