cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Sim card - Amazon $4.99

softech
Oracle
Oracle

PM sim card is mostly $10 on its own site, but the price on Amazon has been up and down a lot

Today it is $4.99 on Amazon. It is  sold by Public Mobile and ships from Amazon, eligible for Prime shipping, so, it will be delivered within 2 days with Amazon tracking.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06X9ZGDWG/

For those who do not have a Prime membership, you can have trial one with one free order

29 REPLIES 29

Yup, eSIM is free 

Physical sim is  $9.30 with Prime shipping on Amazon today 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Still? How did I not know this...

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

FYI Public Mobile is currently giving them away free with sign up.

Priority

Also, @computergeek541, if you haven't noticed I always go above and beyond, to make extra sure my Friend Referral Code isn't shared here even by Accident.. 

Remember my step-by-step e-SIM Activation Walkthrough Post?: All those screenshots took over an hour to edit and make sure none of my Personal Details or Friend Referral Codes were shown to The Community.. I did all that to make sure I wasn't breaking the Rules, yet you delete a post where I didn't even merely say anything about Referring people from The Community myself. 

I am always sharing screenshots of the Payment and Activation screens, and I'm extra cautious to always make sure the Friend Referral Code is blurred or erased. 

I meant the oracle edited it. Sorry to not be clear.

Priority

The only edits I make to my posts are to switch up some words, and add in punctuation or something I might have missed. 

If my original thread was the reason for original deletion, I can 100% confirm nothing in it was against The Community rules..

Priority

Thank you very much @DennyCrane, this isn't the first time I've had them "Misinterpret" my posts, it's getting quite frustrating..

I probably bring more people to Public Mobile than anyone else here, making 1-6 Referrals per day, doing the math - all the customers I've brought to Public Mobile in Referrals makes the company over $45k per year.. I'm doing the most, receiving the least and being censored on The Community because of someone's 'Opinion'... 

Aside from Recommending Public Mobile to people asking Questions regarding joining on The Community, I've never actually made a Friend Referral here nor would I ever try to..

Considering all of this, will the deleted thread be restored now @computergeek541? It does seem your the only one who had that 'interpretation'.

Priority

Yes, I said others could buy and use these SIM Cards for THEIR OWN Friend Referrals.. I never at all indicated that I'd provide them to anyone on The Community for using my Referral Code, i truly don't need any Referrals from here, as I mentioned I make enough already as is.. 

I'd never do such even if I could, I know you guys watch my Accounts heavily and watch everything incoming and outgoing, so I know I can't fool you by doing something in Private Messages, and even if I we're to see someone wanting a Referral Code, I would let someone else have that Referral considering I make enough myself already. 

I find rude that you'll censor my post because of your false opinion, this wasn't the case at all @computergeek541... 

My SIM Cards are only distributed and Activated Locally here in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I do not Trade for Referrals, that's not how it works even when I move them locally.

I don't send them to people on The Community, your allegations and interpretations are wrong.. if anyone would have messaged me and asked for a SIM, I'd have forwarded them the Amazon Link and told them to use a Referral Code from Reddit, Google, or someone else in Private Messages from The Community.. however I'll never provide them mine.

@DennyCrane- He edited the original. I don't know what was in the original. I think maybe in recognition of the great contributions Priority does, the oracle didn't just haul the whole thing out as he does on occasion.
I'd want to see the original before I might say it's creative.
I agree, Priority has been incredible with his sign ups. But things get tricky around referral codes. Even your example of openly offering a sim card can be fraught.

@computergeek541 What a creative imagination you have. He refers business via his personal circle, not on this website. As far as I can see Telus/PM should be thanking him for all the business he's sent their way. The $1/month per referral is hardly worth his time. If he in fact tried to sell/trade the sim cards on this forum, then sure. But nowhere did I see even a hint of that happening. He's suggesting others buy sim cards while on sale as a way to be able to easily refer new customers we come across in our day to day interactions (e.g. "Hey John, you should check out PM, they have great plans and fast data. And I have a SIM card here to get you going right now, easy peasy! Let me help you get setup."). He's basically doing commissioned work for free.

@Priority wrote:

I didn't recall promoting or soliciting either, I even scrolled through all my replies and posts regarding SIM Cards to make sure, so I am not sure what is being gone on about but I haven't tried to Refer anyone from The Community... I don't need Referrals from here, I make enough of them already as is.. 

I've never ever sent nor shared my Friend Referral Code within The Community, this includes all Posts, Replies, and Private Messages.. 

I've only recommended other people buy an extra SIM or two to make Referrals themselves, I'd like to know how In the world that is 'soliciting here'.

@computergeek541, care to explain?

The comment was removed because the way that you're saying that you have all those SIM cards and how others can use SIM cards to trade for referrals can be interpreted as trying to tell others to contact you to get a SIM card.

Priority

I didn't recall promoting or soliciting either, I even scrolled through all my replies and posts regarding SIM Cards to make sure, so I am not sure what is being gone on about but I haven't tried to Refer anyone from The Community... I don't need Referrals from here, I make enough of them already as is.. 

I've never ever sent nor shared my Friend Referral Code within The Community, this includes all Posts, Replies, and Private Messages.. 

I've only recommended other people buy an extra SIM or two to make Referrals themselves, I'd like to know how In the world that is 'soliciting here'.

@computergeek541, care to explain?

@Priority I wondered that too. I thought I missed a reply or something. You most certainly weren't soliciting anything.

Priority

I didn't solicit anything? I only recommended and said other people can buy these to use for their own Friend Referrals, I didn't say Referring people within The Community either...

If I buy these and use them for my own personal Friend Referrals, how in the world is that soliciting in The Community? Lol..

What exactly is the issue here, and where do you see me soliciting people here?

Soliciting refererals here isn't permitted.

Priority

Liquidation of the classic design is what this is, I'm sure the $4.99 price will last until all 440 Units left at the Amazon Fulfillment Center from Public Mobile run out. I doubt we will see a restock of this classic look ever again, even if you grab one for nostalgic purposes now is the time. 

As I mentioned in my post before I saw this one, I'm happy to see these SIM Cards for $5 and put to some good use instead of through the shredder.

I ordered over 100pcs myself for Friend Referrals, and we may never see a deal this good again once the full switch to the New Design is finally made. 

I'd recommend everyone grab an extra one.. because for $5, why not! Undeniable deal. 

Screenshot_20230802_051610_Amazon Shopping.jpg

This is the new SIM Card Design.

20230707_211556.jpg20230707_211758.jpg

@Grinch you can cancel the trial after your sim card purchase 🙂

The problem is you just get sucked in to buying stuff you don't really need but cause it's a good deal or it's easy to purchase. Another option is to share the account with a buddy. I think you can share up to 4 people from what it I read. I have Apple TV free for 2 months and keep doing it. Haven't paid for it in months. LOL

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have been teetering on subscribing to Prime. Just for the streaming part of it. We don’t order much. I don’t ever seem to see too much value in shopping there. 

@Grinch start a trial membership for 1 free shipping 

@Grinch Not for me. Do you have Prime?

Screenshot_20230729-083838.png

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech 

Good find. I  started an  order but wanted a $4.99 delivery fee, so I did not order. 

@DennyCrane wrote:

@computergeek541 That's probably a good thing 😊

Never mind The link to order a SIM card is actually hidden inside the PIck up a SIM card link.

@computergeek541 That's probably a good thing 😊

@DennyCrane wrote:

This is the way to go if you want a physical card shipped. Do not wait weeks for PM to maybe mail one directly. Good find @softech 

I don't see anyway to order  SIM card directly any more unless starting a the activation process as a new customer.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

This is the way to go if you want a physical card shipped. Do not wait weeks for PM to maybe mail one directly. Good find @softech 

@BKNS27 wrote:

Canadian Cell Supplies have been out of stock for months but hopefully have the SIMs back in stock in September.

Canadain Cell Supplies isnt' an authorized Public Mobile retailer.  As such, I have doubts that they'd be able to get the SIM cards at a price that would be worh it for for them to resell.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Canadian Cell Supplies have been out of stock for months but hopefully have the SIMs back in stock in September.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

For those of you who like to refer friends, family and others, purchase a bulk order and hand them out. These make great stocking stuffers!! 

EDIT: Country of Origin : Mexico - Wow. 

Need Help? Let's chat.