Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 


Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I canceled my daughter's account with you guys on December 29th. My payment came on the January 6th for my cell phone, my husband's payment came out January 27th for his cell phone. My daughter's would have come out January the 08th, 2 days after mine, IF I had kept her account opened but I canceled it. 

I got charged 34.50 on January 20th for no reason. 

So January 06th 43.70 came out for my cell phone

January 20th 34.50 came out for an unknown reason

January 27th 42.55 came out for my husband's.

So I am owed 34.50 from January 20th that came out of my account for no reason!. 

This is the second time money has randomly came out of my account and left me in the negative when it wasn't suppose to! I would like my refund ASAP! 

Thank you! 


Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you! 

@Hailey09   it is true that sometimes, PM will keep charging on cancelled accounts, not good


But no worry, open ticket with PM support as advised above and they will refund the money and confirm the account really got cancelled and won't get charged again


Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes to all of the above. I made sure everything was working right! And yes I did get the e mail from public mobile making sure I was porting out. 

@Hailey09 - so you have 3 accounts connected to the same card. Ensure not to do a chargeback or dispute with your bank, as this may mess up the other 2 active account.

How exactly did you 'cancel' your daughter's account?


Edit, apologize, you said she ported out to another provider. Are you sure the port completed? Are incoming calls coming to the new provider's SIM card?

Did you receive an SMS text from public to approve the port on the public sim card to approve the port?


IF so, then definitely submit a ticket to CSA to get the payment method removed.


Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No I checked into all of that to see which account the 34.50 came out of and it was my daughter's account ( we use 3 different e mails but all payments come out of my bank account ) 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I ported her number out to another provider on December 29th . A week before her public mobile account was suppose to be renewed. But it still took the payment out of my account in the middle of January. 


@Hailey09   first , how you "cancel" the service?  disable Pre-authorized payment? or Ported out the number?


the Jan 20 charge seems weird according to the different due dates on the account,  $34.50 is likely $30+tax.  If your daughter account still with PM, would the charge usually be $34.50?


Any chance you have made a plan change on your own acount around Jan 20 and used Change plan now option? (Yes, i doubt it, but just making sure)


Honest, I would open a ticket with PM Support and have them to confirm


1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there






Mayor / Maire

@Hailey09  If your owed a refund you will need supports help with this 

Getting support / submit ticket


  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 


Or while your already here and logged in the community


  • you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.


Mayor / Maire

@Hailey09 - we are customers like you here on the forum and have no access to your account.


When you say cancelled your account, how did you do that? 

The only way to cancel an account is to port the public number out to another provider, OR to be in nonpay status for over 90 days.


Can you log into My Account and remove AUTOPAY?

OR call # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC to remove AUTOPAY with the 4 digit pin.


IF both these are failing than contact CSA to remove payment methods.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Need Help? Let's chat.