Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit card number has changed due to fraud. How do I get reinstated?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit was used fraudulently and had to get a new one.  Now I don’t have service due to non-payment.  Would like to provide my new card number and get reinstated.  How do I proceed?


Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ldgohier  if you know account PIN number you can 611 or if you have a voucher you can 611 no pin needed , but if you can sign into account you can go to payment tab update and pay and reactivate account 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay



Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @ldgohier 

Login to your account and go to your payament and change your credit card info and save it, and go to pay manually to reactivated service.

Mayor / Maire

Did the bank do any chargebacks?

Can you log in to your account?

Mayor / Maire

@ldgohier - did you issue a public mobile chargeback on your card at one point? If so, please contact CSA asap to get this sorted out:

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:


Otherwise, if you can access your My Account, log in and change the card on file, then make a manual payment to resume/reactivate services.