cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out going and incoming call not going

Vimalkumar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

In my friends phone he is getting trouble to make Out going and incoming call.  We try to diagnose and turn on flight mode on and off, network selection manual public mobile.  It's work for one day and now again giving issue to make call. Text messages incoming and outgoing working fine. We have tried his sim card with another phone but issue still persist. 

Please  let me know if I buy new sim card then how to transfer number to old sim to new sim card.

Your help would be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

9 REPLIES 9

Vimalkumar

Ticket has been raised.

Ticket reference number: 33111-520

Vimalkumar

Tried PM sim card with another cellphone worked but only one day after same issue persist.

Vimalkumar

I have tried,  all solutions whatever you provided, however  sim not working with another phone as well.

@Vimalkumar wrote:

Tried already,  even change the phone but issue still persist 

@Vimalkumar   if changing phone does not work, start with open ticket with PM support. Go through all the troubleshooting steps with them first.  They can reprovision the sim on the system and that might resolve the problem

If that stil does not work, ask them about sim changing and ask if they can reimburse the cost of the sim card

Vimalkumar

Tried already,  even change the phone but issue still persist 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Vimalkumar 

Changes are it is not the sim card. Sim card rarely fail, if it fails, you won't connect to the network at all and you won't have Text working

It is likely a phone issue or account

did you try to Reset All networks?

also did you try in different area and if voice calls work when you move around?

try to change  the Preferred network to 3G only and see if it helps.

Or change it back to Automatic  and enable VoLTE  (VoLTE might or might not work as PM is in the process of enabling customers on VoLTE and not everyone is enabled yet)

If possible, test the PM sim card in another phone.  This would force a sim re-provisioning and it could resolve your problem

Let us know how it goes

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Vimalkumar 

Chances it is not the SIM but the phone settings.

Go to Settings and reset the Network but they need to re-enter the home wifi password.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Vimalkumar  You tried to reset network setting ? If you get a new SIM card you don’t activate it or port number you SIM card swap it in my account using computer only from the profile tab 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1679101200382.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Vimalkumar , please use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket.  Hopefully an account reset will clear any issues with calling.  

Need Help? Let's chat.