cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Indicator

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I notice many members choose to hide their online status. I have never felt the need but I noticed last night when a couple of my posts didn't autoloadvproperly or were missing parts of my post that when I checked my profile I no longer appear online with a green dot but now have a red dot indicating I am offline when I am clearly online. Anyone have this happen to them? Am I dead and I Just don't know it yet? Lol.....i think?🤔

Screenshot_20220128-051608.png

10 REPLIES 10

Meow
Mayor / Maire

The only time I see red indicator is if I click on a friend who is off line.

Meow_0-1643386820910.png

Probably they tried to suspend your account for 6 hours (You know what you have done..j/k  LoL)  but our great IT teams did half the work only 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I was asked to check my status. Looks good, so far as my setting is show to all. I am not shy!!! I see no point of hiding. Why should you???? Nobody can page you for a chat and interrupt you in whatever you are doing in Community...

Yummy_0-1643386329117.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Lol....I went to read the pc optimum thread on RFD and when I came back all my notifications since midnight were new again and I got the green light. I guess it wasn't my time to go yet....

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I have setting Not to hide so it looks I am good?

Meow_0-1643386150877.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Lol....I was worried maybe it was an impending ban warning with the red warning seeping out of that tiny red hole to envelope the screen?!!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@darlicious   You sure you have no penalty to serve?

I remember it happened to me on the first couple days since Community update.  I thought it is a new "feature".  But since I didn't see it again, I thought the issue was resolved.. I guess not

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech @darkomega 

Well it's weird.....I have never seen that before.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious   Even people disabled online status, you will see your own online status yourself

Yes, I noticed that I saw mine as RED while one I was online before too.  But I felt good still, could still post.  LoL.  

It was like that for couple hours that day.  I think I tired to logoff and came back and it didn't help.  Still Red... but later that day it corrected itself.  I don't think it happened ever since.  

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I haven't had that happen my self

Need Help? Let's chat.