cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old rewards are not showing up

chaudhrycn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

I use to be able to see how much dollars I am getting off my bill when login but now it says rewards has new home. I am too scared to login any other place I may loses my old reward program as J am not interested in new points and didnot sign up for them. I am not able to see an option where I can select to keep my old reward program 

can J get my rewards to show they way it use to be very frustrating not happy with the change.

thanks

Kashif 

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Mckrob   this is an old post, can you start a new one again and explain what not show up  on your account?

Mckrob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same my are not on my account either

maurice
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I agree completely. There was absolutely no need to add additional layers to the process. Forcing everyone to drill down into another level to review their rewards is exactly the opposite to how information should be displayed. Clearly this was done to push everyone onto their new scheme by making the procedure more complicated.  This is a very old marketing trick used to move people to where you want them to go. It's not flashy, or cool, and it certainly isn't admirable.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM split Account and Rewards into two sites.

Logging into your account you will see this

Meow_0-1643411552750.png

So either click on Access Rewards or from main PM page go to My Reward

Meow_1-1643411613620.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @chaudhrycn   Yes, the site is now moved.  There is a new My Reward site that will show all your reward.

No worry, using the new Reward **bleep**e does not mean you enrolled into the new Reward system.  It is just a new website to take care of this

There are three ways to login to My Reward.  It uses the same username/password as My Account.

1.  You can either use the Sign In Drop down on the top right 

hTideGnow_0-1643396642809.png

2.  or from your My Accounts, you can click Access Rewards

hTideGnow_1-1643396683791.png

3.  or use this direct link:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There in the new section now. On your overpage click the new rewards link then log into it. Once in there you can see your rewards. There is an actual button you have to click to Join the new Points Reward system. Just don't click that and you'll be fine.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chaudhrycn 

Hey Kashif, you can check your rewards by logging in with your self serve username and password here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards

Doing so will NOT automatically enroll you in the new rewards points system. Though there will also be an enrollment option present there if you wish for it at any time in the future.

Need Help? Let's chat.