Offers or promotions

HR19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I see my offers or promotions?

4 REPLIES 4

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @HR19 

If you are offered any promotional deals, Public Mobile will send it directly to your phone via a free text. If at some point you've said the word STOP to Public Mobile messages, you won't get any promotional offers. For other promotions offered by Public Mobile, you can click on the link here but pick your own province as sometimes provinces have different offers.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/mb/plans

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @HR19 

if you meant you have some accepted Promotion, it might be under My Promotions in My Accounts

But if you meant other offers you got and accepted, there is really not much you can check

But if you meant you want to know what other offers and promotion you will get, check your phone.  PM will test you offers or promotions.  But they don't usually do it.  Once in awhile only

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HR19  Unless you received a special text offer , promo pan are same for everyone , check out the website or in your account subscription add on page for the current plan deals 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@HR19 

Just go to the Announcement section on this Community or do a Google search on Public Mobile Flash Sale.

You will also get a text if you are an existing member for the free data and LD calls on the More is Merrier promo just before Christmas.

Need Help? Let's chat.