cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 GB data loyalty offer not being upheld by Public Mobile. any suggestions to get it back?

lindalinda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a 1 GB/month plan. As a thank-you for continued loyalty, I got 30 GB of data every month for 150 days. According to "my account" on Public Mobile, there are 24 days left in the offer, however today, I went over 1GB, I got  msg "mobile data limit reached. Data paused for rest of  cycle'" Why is it blocked and how can I unblock it? So in fact, I have not been receiving  30 GB/month, but only my usual 1GB. What happened to the loyalty bonus? If that happened to any of you, how did you get it back. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lindalinda 

You received one time 30gB valid for 150 days, it looks there is still 24 days left, data should not be paused, if you can see 30GB in your account with 24 days left, send a message to support to look into it.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lindalinda 

The loyalty bonus of 30gb is for a total of 150 days not every month.

Once you go over your 1gb monthly data. It will draw from the 30gb data. 
If you downgrade your $25 plan (1gb) to the $19 plan (1gb). You will loss the 30gb loyalty bonus.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lindalinda , did you downgrade your plan after receiving the bonus data?  The bonus data falls off if you downgrade the plan within the 150v day period.  Check your online account, the bonus data is likely not there anymore. 

Need Help? Let's chat.