cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd Suspension notice

Kaleden
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

82F538BB-A42B-4683-BFC3-D5EE72C4EE4B.jpeg

As my credit card payment showed Public Mobile payment today, I checked in with my account only to find it said Account Suspended. Current cycle Mar 18-Apr 16, 2023. Deactivation date shows July 16, 2023?
it would not let me go any further without making another payment of $15.  It is on Autopay and always has been. Monthly payment with credits was $12.32.  Why would it do this?  Now supposedly I will have a credit on this account for the next 2 months.  Confused. 

8 REPLIES 8

Kaleden

Autopay was still working as I was notified it was billed to my credit card today. Confused me why it said suspended and couldn’t view anything so made an extra payment just in case.  I don’t have the phone with me so couldn’t verify it was working. My sister has it in long term care.  I’ll just have a nice credit next month. 

Kaleden

Thanks but it’s a phone I pay for for my sister who is in Long term care so I can’t check it out without going down to visit her. Thank you for the response though. 

Kaleden

It’s actually a service I pay for for my sister in a care home so I can’t tell if it was working or not.  I’ll know if it happens again though. Meanwhile guess I’ll have a credit for now!  

Kaleden

Thank you.  I’ve just never seen that before but too late as I already made a second payment.  Oh well. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kaleden 

mine looks the same as yours. Just ignore as our plan is going through the renewal process.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Kaleden   better to login using Inocgnito/Private/Secret mode to check.  If your service is working, logging in using Inocgnito/Private/Secret mode should gives you the correct info and this message should be gone

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you have service ignore any 'suspended' notices.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kaleden  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1681747037851.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.