cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Numbers don't add up, I am missing on rewards:

Gabriel_Morin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I noticed there are 2 dollars missing from the balance I should be having after paying the bill of this month (happened just today). I checked that the price of my plan didn't change and my rewards and here's the weirdest thing:

My rewards are indeed miscalculated but not by 2 $ but only by 1 according to the rewards page. I have X number of referrals but the rewards page says it's gonna get me only X-1 $ next month.

It might bet two separate problems, it might be only one but I really have no way to debug this obviously. Should I contact a CSA right away ? Is (one of) my problem(s) also happening to someone else ?

27 REPLIES 27

@mikemobile   are you resuming suspended plan or you are changing plan now  ?  If change plan, you are using "Change Plan Now" option?

mikemobile

trust me loyaltry is loyalty it should not be glitch---then insilt me 494IMG_20221129_221935.jpg

mikemobile

wow beast the loyalty is a glitch i do not have 2 bucks ooff so explain that and can we get past 5 monbths i got screwedIMG_20221129_221024.jpg

@mikemobile 

message PM support then:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

mikemobile

lol i wont pay

mikemobile

go to simon submit ticket u may get thisIMG_20221129_221935.jpg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mikemobile 

What browser are you using?

mikemobile

did u say glitch i say ripp off===where ids my four bucks from prevvious monthsIMG_20221129_221935.jpg

HI @mikemobile   

are you making a Change plan now?  If you are a mid-cycle change plan is always like that, they won't apply rewards on "change plan now".  Rewards will only be applied during regular renewal, not when you "change plan now"

mikemobile

to add insult tp tinjury i get this for ticket  with simon

mikemobile

yes i agree the loyalty should always be considered at the checkout page in my case ir is missing and also the 2 dollar payment vredit card -----so i will not pay untill isee rebate at checkout 

fed up of excuse of credit card this is my loyalty s bucks and i also will claim 2 autopayIMG_20221129_221024.jpg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Gabriel_Morin 

Holy cow! That is an impressive list of referrals in a short period of time and just goes to show other members how lucrative referrals can be when you put your mind to it. Maybe you would like to share the secret to your success so others may step up their game in attempting to get referrals.

If you have your referral list previous to the introduction of the new rewards account it will help you identify possible suspended accounts. The old list used to display active accounts and accounts suspended for non payment but would have the $1 and the phone number disappear for accounts suspended via lost/stolen. This no longer happens but you will get a text message saying your referrals will be less when lost/stolen is used but the number stays on your list (I will double check that for you though.) Accounts suspended for non payment will be reflected in $1 less in referral rewards likely what yours is showing with 29 referrals but only $28 in rewards.

The extra referral phone numbers appearing for referrals that have left pm mentioned by @computergeek541  I believe only show old referrals from before the "ghost" referral problem was fixed by pm in the late spring of 2020 as I have two long lost referrals reappear in the new rewards account but a recently lost referral does not appear on my other account. My theory anyways.... I could be wrong on that.

If you had $1 less in referral rewards showing but recieved $2 less there is a bit of a glitch that has occurred to some members where a referral with the same renewal as you can cause you to lose that referral reward because of the timing. This can sometimes be proven to a CSA agent that the referral has been active the entire time but usually requires you to know the referral personally and be able to identify which referral it is on your list....rather difficult for you to do with the new rewards account is displaying less info than before but possible if you know which referral has the same renewal date as you.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Gabriel_Morin

I don't recall exactly how I can contact a Public Mobile CSA, I never did so far. I remember a label (CS_Agent) but I don't remember how to use it.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Gabriel_Morin 

you know the system sometime they found some happen and if you have all your friend number then contact to CSA, them will check it out.

Gabriel_Morin

So, is it someone who has missed a payment or deactivated ?

Which also begs the question: When someone deactivates, does the number still remain on the list ... forever ?

Gabriel_Morin

Ah, so... two "friends" didn't pay when they should have last month and for now, it's one of them who have yet to reactivate his/her account ?

Basically, the phone number list is always an exhaustive list of people who used my referral code but without further information, the 1 $ doesn't get counted for each referral who's account is not activated ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gabriel_Morin wrote:

I didn't see your edit at first.

@Gabriel_Morin : lol I edited after I read your next post. 🙂

@Gabriel_Morin 

Looks like only one Refer-a-Friend left PM before your renewal date if you are short $1.

Great job on referring friends and family.

Gabriel_Morin

I didn't see your edit at first. I did check my history and it's past referral rewards that are missing 2 $ and I know that it's not 1 $ for two months straight because last month I did check that I had all the referrals I was owed. It's very recent. I had 16 $ in referral reward history last month so I got 27 $ instead of 29 $ today.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Gabriel_Morin 

if your friend missing payment or suspended you will missing the rewards for it, after them pay for the service and that rewards be automatically coming back to your account..

Gabriel_Morin

I DID set up the auto-pay and got the 2 $ for the first two months and it's still displayed in the page I shared... but now there is also 2 $ is missing from the balance (the other problem) and I have no way to know which 2 $ didn't come through.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gabriel_Morin : Wow. Nice work on the referrals. (Edit: French...sorry 🙂 ) Why didn't you setup autopay for the free 2 bucks? So what does your payment history show for all the credits.?

Gabriel_Morin

Ah, so how exactly is the error manifesting ? Is it temporary ? How long does it last ? Could have the people unsubscribed the same month they subscribed or is it just random number ? What more can you tell me about it ? Is there any way to predict what is the magnitude of the error ?

Gabriel_Morin

Alright, let's start with my rewards page:

I'm a bit shy about my rewards (for reasons that are now obvious) but oh well, something is clearly wrong here. I did count the referrals for the third time and 1 $ is just... missing.PMmistake.PNG

@Gabriel_Morin wrote:

Hi,

I noticed there are 2 dollars missing from the balance I should be having after paying the bill of this month (happened just today). I checked that the price of my plan didn't change and my rewards and here's the weirdest thing:

My rewards are indeed miscalculated but not by 2 $ but only by 1 according to the rewards page. I have X number of referrals but the rewards page says it's gonna get me only X-1 $ next month.

It might bet two separate problems, it might be only one but I really have no way to debug this obviously. Should I contact a CSA right away ? Is (one of) my problem(s) also happening to someone else ?

Unfortunately, the list of referrals is no longer accurate.  For unknown reasons, phone numbers of some referrals who have since cancelled the service recently reappeared in the list.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Could you provide screenshot so we can analyze it? Maybe one of your referrals cancelled service and it is not showing up to date?

Need Help? Let's chat.