cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Transfer problems

ammoun1972
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a problem in transferring a landline phone number . I sent 2 messages to moedrator team without reply yet. Can you advise what to do .. It has been 3 days without being able to receive calls/Texto on new number and I already lost my old one.

Help please

5 REPLIES 5

@ammoun1972 wrote:

Thanks for the reply ... No other choice than waiting .. 

Sometimes the moderators get busy and can take awhile to respond. In the meantime, have you considered using a free calling / texting app like TextNow ? If you have access to robust wifi, that app will provide you with a free number and you can make calls within Canada...for gratis. I'm sure there are other VOIP apps but I have it and it seems to work pretty good long as you have wifi.

Good luck.

ammoun1972
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply ... No other choice than waiting .. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ammoun1972 wrote:

I have a problem in transferring a landline phone number . I sent 2 messages to moedrator team without reply yet. Can you advise what to do .. It has been 3 days without being able to receive calls/Texto on new number and I already lost my old one.

Help please

@ammoun1972  Just need to be patient and wait it out. If it's not ported after week then you can investigate further. Whos is the VOIP provider? Can you still login into your VOIP account?

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ammoun1972 wrote:

Help please

Land line ports can take up to a week to complete assuming correct landline account information was provided. The way you know it's complete is when your landline stops working. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ammoun1972 

Some landlines can take several days for the port to be completed (even up to one week sometimes).  

Moderators are the only people of the forum that can check and fix the process.  Moderator wait times have been 1-2 days at least these days.....  busy unfortunately....

Need Help? Let's chat.