Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Porting and Subscription Pause

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am travelling to another country for six months and want to keep my current phone number for when I return to Canada. I know I can only pause my subscription for 90 days. I have another phone (Rogers) which I use for work. Is it possible to transfer my number to another service provider while I'm away and then transfer it back to Public Mobile when I return after six months? 


Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mi-CMC - No, but during your 90 days suspension or close to that, go and resubscribe for another month then unsubscribe it again and you should be good!

You cannot port out without your account being deleted, that is how every carrier has it.


@Mi-CMC , once you transfer your phone number from this service the account will close. What you can do is switch to the cheapest plan, suspend subscription for 89 days, subscribe and then suspend.  Doing this it would cost you the cost for one plan cycle to bridge the 6 months. 

Need Help? Let's chat.