cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting Data from 2 month

Sharmaksunil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am not getting data on my $25 plan from last 2 month. Did everything, changed APN settings on IPhone 6.,reset settings nothing working.When I exchanged SIm with my wife (same plan)data is working for her son and not for me in her phone. Please help

13 REPLIES 13

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

In general iPhones with iOS 10 and up DO NOT MESS WITH THE APN! The carrier information is automatically downloaded from Apple, messing with the APN just complicates diagnostic steps.

If the SIM swap doesn't work.. it indicates a problem with the SIM card.. then contacting the moderators is the only solution.. as only the moderators have access to SIM information and provisioning.

Sharmaksunil

Yes it is enabled 

@Sharmaksunil wrote:

My sim data doesnt work in there phone

@geopublic wrote:

@Sharmaksunil wrote:

Hi I am not getting data on my $25 plan from last 2 month. Did everything, changed APN settings on IPhone 6.,reset settings nothing working.When I exchanged SIm with my wife (same plan)data is working for her son and not for me in her phone. Please help

@Sharmaksunil  What happens when you put your sim in your wife's or her son's phone? If it works then the issue is with your phone.

Click here for information on how to resolve data issues with an iPhone 6.

@Sharmaksunil  In that case you need to notify the Public Mobile moderator team. I would even include a link to this thread and ask them to investigate.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

Sharmaksunil

They have 5 se

Sharmaksunil

My sim data doesnt work in there phone

@geopublic wrote:

@Sharmaksunil wrote:

@Sharmaksunil  What happens when you put your sim in your wife's or her son's phone? If it works then the issue is with your phone.

Sharmaksunil

I checked APN setting and they are correct 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Sharmaksunil wrote:

Are your wife's iPhone and her son's iPhone same as your's iPhone 6?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sharmaksunil wrote:

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@Sharmaksunil wrote:

Yes it shows 0used of 1024 MB

I would write a message to the moderator here moderator and ask them to have a look in your plan account. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sharmaksunil wrote:

Make sure that Data is enabled on your phone.

Sharmaksunil

Yes it shows 0used of 1024 MB

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Sharmaksunil wrote:

Can you see the good plan in your self-serve account for you? Can you see data above ADD-ONS on the first page?

Need Help? Let's chat.