cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to use my phone and connect to submit a claim

Troispuces
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My iPhone has been hacked,  can’t make phone calls, but can receive them. Tried to fix it. No luck! Logged in my public Mobile account, view history call to discovered that the same number called 50 times today and used my data. Not able to submit a claim either.  I need someone to contact me and block my account asap.

5 REPLIES 5

Troispuces

Thank you! Done 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Troispuces 

Login to your account and click on Report Lost/Stolen Phone to stop service and private message a CS_Agent on the envelope icon top of this page and explain your issue.

@Troispuces wrote:

Doesn’t work and as I said Simon is not able to help and I can’t go any further,  I’ve tried many times and he won’t help if I can’t submit a ticket.

Click top right envelope on this community page, send private message to custom service for help.

Troispuces

Doesn’t work and as I said Simon is not able to help and I can’t go any further,  I’ve tried many times and he won’t help if I can’t submit a ticket.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Troispuces wrote:

My iPhone has been hacked,  can’t make phone calls, but can receive them. Tried to fix it. No luck! Logged in my public Mobile account, view history call to discovered that the same number called 50 times today and used my data. Not able to submit a claim either.  I need someone to contact me and block my account asap.

Try turn off the phone, remove sim card, wait a couple of minutes, then put sim card in and reboot the phone. If still doesn't work, chat with Simon for help, if Simon can’t help, he would let you submit a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.