cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access my bills after terminating my Account? The private message feature doesnt work

BobbyS1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

transferred my phone number from Public to another provider about a year and a half ago. I need to access my phone bills from 2022 for some important applications. I tried using the chat, but it asks me to log in to my account to connect with an agent or submit a ticket (my account login isn’t working anymore).

I also read that some people were recommended to use the ”private messages” link (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437), but I just see a blank page when i try to open that — see attached screenshot. What do i do? Can someone here please help me access my old bills? Thanks.

IMG_1862.png

@CS_Comms @CS_Agent 

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BobbyS1 

Did you try clicking on your avatar top right then Messages and address your message to a CS_Agent?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BobbyS1 only way to engage support is via Private message (Chatbot should work,  not it is hit or miss)

I click on the link you posted and confirmed that it is the correct link. 

Please try accessing it via Incognito mode or via a different browser, or try on a laptop instead of on the phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.