cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating old number

fustrateduser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all,

I have been using Public Mobile for several years without a problem. However, I have been out of the country. Last Christmas, I was able to reactivate my old account with some troubleshooting and regain access to my old number. This Christmas, however, I have no clue what to do. I have tried the chat bot, live chats and submitting a ticket with absolutely no help. The chat bots hold no answers, the live chats never connect me to an agent and I have only received error messages when trying to submit a ticket. I am very frustrated as keeping my old number is very important to stay in contact with friends, family and employers here in Canada. What should my next steps be? I've tried to reactivate a new account and add my old number but all I got was that the number is invalid.

Thank you

A Frustrated User

3 REPLIES 3

@fustrateduser wrote:

I have reactivated my account, but it has been over 90 days. What are my next steps?

This shouldn't be the case. Do you mean that you opened a new account. An acocunt that has been suspended for 90 days has been permanently closed.

fustrateduser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have reactivated my account, but it has been over 90 days. What are my next steps?

Thanks for the help

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @fustrateduser 

you need to pay your account at least once every 90 days to keep the number alive

you have to submit a ticket with PM agent and ask if they can reassign you back the number, they might help.  Please submit ticket with them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But of course, even they are willing to help you need to activate a new account 

Need Help? Let's chat.