cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service on renewal date (nothing changed in subscription) | First such outage in 4+ years

balaca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Current Subscription Cycle: Feb 18, 2024 - Mar 19, 2024

Card is still active in the account, and there is no amount charged to the card so far. 

Phone still shows 2-3 bars of network coverage. But no calls or texts are going through. Same for Internet (Android notification says 'You may be out of data from Public Mobile').

No live support option when as a customer I need it the most. Have submitted a ticket and now have to wait!

Sad to see Telus ruining the good product for its loyal customers so that the company can enrich the shareholders and management.

EDIT: Manually topped up for the difference amount (after the rewards discount), and now the service is back. Atleast an alert message (or email) that the service is getting suspended due to payment issue, would make a big difference.

6 REPLIES 6

@AbelD25 you have no service?? when is the renewal date?? 26th?? or before 26th??

AbelD25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue 

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Credit cards have had issues since January, despite the Announcements section saying they're fixed.  When this happened to me I had to input my old BMO Mastercard to get my both my cell phones working again.  No warning they were going to be suspended.  Only suggestion that seems to work is using a different payment method, no amount of browser refreshing or private browser mode was going to fix it.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@balaca 

double check on the status of your payment card...just to make sure it's still valid and in good standing.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you check your account? Do you still have change plan request in a  queue?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @balaca 

you tried reboot the phone?  see if it helps.  Or try Reset All networks on your phone

If same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437   

Need Help? Let's chat.