cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service - CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTED

bruster84
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is suspended because of a payment issue (even though I have auto-pay set up). But every time I try to make a direct payment I get an error message. And then I get a 404 number whenever I try to get create a ticket for customer service help. And the link to send a private message is not working.

Customer Service, please help resolve ASAP. 

6 REPLIES 6

bruster84

Thanks for the tip!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi  @bruster84 too many fail attempts will lock the account for an hour.  try again after an hour 

and if you know the 4 digits pin, try using *611 to pay

bruster84

Thank you!  I will give this a try:) 

bruster84

Thank you! I will give this a try.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bruster84  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1678726531314.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

to get support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bruster84   you might want to wait an hour before trying to make a payment again.  Also, use Incognito mode to login My Account when you are  ready to try agian

For message support, there seems to be some problem today, message them directly here instead:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.