cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from @CS_Agent after 4 days?

SoupNeedHelp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'm unable to log into My Account page, it takes me to a pre-activation page. I'm looking to pay my bill. When I try to go to the support ticket page I get a "this page cannot be found" response. I've tried multiple browsers, clearing cache, incognito mode, 6 different devices with the same issue. I've tried sending a PM to @CS_Agent but have yet to receive any response after 4 days. 

I've had no issues with Public Mobile in the 4+ years I've been with them. I use this phone as an independent contractor and have started to lose business because of a lack of a working phone. This phone number is attached to materials on how to contact me. I don't want to switch providers as it would cost me to do so but I'm running out of options. 

9 REPLIES 9

@SoupNeedHelp wrote:

I've definitely logged into my account since May. Usually once a month or so.

@SoupNeedHelp 

Then you have signed up for Eversafe.  

Unfortunately,  you will need to wait for CSA response.  

You could purchase a payment voucher and pay by dialing 611 on your phone. Payment vouchers can be purchase either in store (Shoppers, Canadian tire, Shell) or online (recharge.com - service fee applies).  If you can load the funds, you account at least will be active until CSA responds. 

SoupNeedHelp

I've definitely logged into my account since May. Usually once a month or so.

@SoupNeedHelp wrote:

I cannot submit a support ticket. I've tried multiple devices, clearing data, trying different browsers and incognito mode. The page always says it can't be found. 

@SoupNeedHelp 

Unfortunately, the ticketing system is somewhat broken.  

Did you ever sign up for the EverSafe login? If you login into your account after May 2023, you then would have signed up for this new login system.  

SoupNeedHelp

I cannot submit a support ticket. I've tried multiple devices, clearing data, trying different browsers and incognito mode. The page always says it can't be found. 

SoupNeedHelp

Screenshot_20240219-140318_Chrome.jpg

Here's a screenshot of each message. The first was sent on Friday, with a further reply asking for an update by me on Saturday. I sent a fresh new PM again on Saturday, and another yesterday. I have yet to send another today. 

A new number would require I have to update all materials I have that direct people to my contact info. It would require updating all that material at cost, as well as contact all previous clients to update of my new number. 

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Confirm you REALLY send private message to agent.
They usually reply 2-24h. Resolution might take longer but they are prompt to reply.

Swithching providers will not cost you unless new provider charges more. But if you believe other provide more reliable service, please do as your business depends on your phone. Being contractor you can always claim phone charge at tax time so that is not a excuse.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@SoupNeedHelp 

Usually CSA will respond within a few hours, but officially up to 48 hours.  Either re-send another message or try submitting a ticket for CSA help.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

Submit a service ticket on the bottom of page.  

As for accessing your account, as an older existing customer, did you sign up for the new Eversafe login (since about May 2023).  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/eversafe-faqs

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/eversafe-troubleshooting

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @SoupNeedHelp 

You can either send another message asking for a follow up or you can go into your sent box and click on that and reply asking for a follow up. If you don't hear anything by the end of day, send a new message asking to be escalated to a supervisor.

Another option for now is to purchase a voucher. You can pick one up at Shoppers Drug Mart usually and then dial 611, if it actually works for you, then proceed to enter the information. This will at least get you back up and running. 

I have to ask though. When was the last time your phone worked? 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@SoupNeedHelp   Have you checked your Sent folder to make sure your private message actually went?  

Need Help? Let's chat.