cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data and noone can call me?

Kaniff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just upgraded my plan to the largest one as I felt the need for more data. However now my data does not work? And noone can call me, but I can call out? Help

12 REPLIES 12

ericmody
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did finally hear from a csa. They refreshed the system and everything works! Only 3G but.....

ericmody

Hallelujah! It works! Got an email from Nicole CSA and she said she did a refresh and it now works! Only on 3G but it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi @dust2dust @Kaniff I can confirm first hand no one reply me since yesterday.   I messaged Jade yesterday multiple times.. she didn't reply me at all!!!!!

Might be. But if so then why would they pour a bunch of resources (exceedingly poorly at that, as if from grade school talent) into a new system? Seems to have turned out to be a giant waste of those resources seeing how it has all turned out. What you and many others are experiencing is totally unacceptable.

Hi @Kaniff absolutely understand.  But if you decide to port your number out  you need to get the line working first so you can get the porting authentication text.

Kaniff

Might be the end of public mobile, like it until now, but this is unacceptable 

Kaniff

Thank you for your help, I have restarted multiple times and now removed and reinstalled sim card, still no progress, trying to contact support, but I definitely appreciate your advice

ericmody

No, they actually won't reply! 6 messages, 2 tickets and nothing in almost 2 days!

Nebulous

A lot of people have been having this issue, and support hasn't responded in days. You may be waiting a while...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kaniff   Three seems to be a problem with plan change yesterday and couple members got hit by that.  Yes, PM support can help to  fix that.  

Sorry, PM support is all online, so, you will have to open ticket to engage them.  Please open ticket as advised by @Outdoorsman  above. , Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Kaniff hi there have been issues with plan changes latetly, remove sim and reseat it reboot phone if it doesn't help contact a service rep 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

Need Help? Let's chat.