cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer service?

Unjerry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Has this company gone under or what's going on? Anyone on here having issues getting anyone to help you out with issues that need more than the help of the community? I've been tring to resolve an issue for a month now... No idea what's going on.
15 REPLIES 15

@carryjones23 there's no doubt that emailing customer service works... it just takes awhile. For non-service related requests, the ones that aren't urgent, I think they do a fine job. However, for issues that do affect your service, my experience is that the moderators are a lot faster.

I've been conversing with @Luddite about essential and non-essential services, and we both think it would be great to let customers know what issues they should be emailing about, and what issues are best resolved through the Community. Maybe PM will make some of the changes to better help its newest customers like yourself.

carryjones23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@daredogg hi, i was only able to get my account reset by emailing customer service yesterday as i know i would not have that issue resolve on here because PM did some screw up on their end.

now i am waiting to see if they can fix my data counter overview and it does not look like that will be fixed any time soon. 

@Morty Unfortunately, a lot of people go the email support route first, and for whatever reason it takes a lot longer that way. Posting on the Community forum is the best way to get support, and I'm glad you've registered. If you have any questions or concerns, please post something. We're here to help!

Hey @carryjones23 I'm glad that you found your way to the community. I don't email PM anymore because I get all my questions answered here in a very timely fashion. There are many knowledgable people in here that can help steer you in right direction.

Really sorry to hear of the snowballing of issues. It was a particularly busy weekend for the moderators, but hopefully today, someone will get you fixed up. I know you're disappointed so far, and I don't blame you, but give PM a chance to make it up to you. With your renewal on the 19th, it'll be clear to you if you want to stay or not.

As for your data usage link disappearing, someone else posted that same issue last week, but unfortunately I can't find the thread. I replied to it as well, but maybe it was tacked onto someone else's post, so that's why I can't find it.

This other issue of slow LTE since Friday. Please post a new topic so the community can help you.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

On the other hand, we've heard nothing further from @Unjerry since his original post on Friday.  He has made no attempt to tell us what issue he's experiencing, nor let us know if it's been resolved or still outstanding.  

@Unjerry are you out there?  Can you give us some more info as @daredogg requested on Friday?  We're here to help if we can.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

W0507636
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Unfortunately it looks like your post may have been missed by a moderator. Don't know if it will help but @Shazia_K hopefully someone checks out unfortunately the post is marked resolved

Morty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's absolutely awful! I haven't experienced anything like that as I've also recently just moved here, but please keep us updated if PM does (or doesn't) fix it for you.

carryjones23

sorry to say it OP but you are sh1t out of luck just like me. ive been trying to get an answer since thursday (3 days past) and still no shadow in sight.

however, i did get an answer from customer service email yesterday and i was told that my account will get looked after they put in a "ticket".

lets just say my issue has gone from bad to worse. it started out me asking why my account no longer shows my remaining data and that i have to go check what ive used day by day because that is a pain in the ass. well, this ticket PM supposely put in has locked me out of my account since yesterday. my account name and password have not changed since ive first signed up but for some reason the system keeps telling me that my account info is wrong. after about five attemps or so, it says i am locked out and must wait an hour for retries. same issue afterwards.

this is the thread ive listed my issue in

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Data-usage-remaining/m-p/77923#U77923

im 50-50 gonna go back to koodo

Yes @nnijo, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Eastern time on Saturday and Sundays. 

Refer to this post... All you need to know about our Community Moderators

nnijo
Do PM staffs work to resolve issues during weekends?

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@Unjerry This is the customer service model that Public Mobile has chosen to keep costs low and to deliver services at exceptional prices. Unfortunately, a lot of people switching to PM don't realize this, and are disappointed when they need help with a problem (like in yours and @Cypm's situations).

Posting your issue in the Community works. There are 3 moderators (paid PM staff) who regularly monitor the discussion board and are great at replying in a timely fashion. There are always other PM users on here to quickly answer your questions and to advise you when you'd need the help of these moderators. Also, we have 3 Oracles @Luddite @srlawren @imm1304, who are PM customers who have shown exceptional commitment to volunteering their time to help other users here on the Community.

I'm sorry you haven't been able to get your issue resolved, but I can assure you, now that you've posted on here, you'll get your issue taken care of today!  

Please take some time to write out your issue so that we can help.

Cypm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i am new to the commmunity too however my issues has been solve one by one . my expereince is for something new , it feels frustated when you need someone to help you right away and no one can talk to you immediately over the phone or face to face. however it is still very helpful in the community only you need to do is be patient. and it is annoy to conduct one moderator for the issues and that moderator only can help you half way through then have to wait someone else again and explain and give info all over again

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It seems you need a moderator to help you. @Mary_M

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Read here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

THEAVS

How have you been in contact with PM? I see this is your first post in the community. If you let us know whats going on one of the admins will help you out.

Need Help? Let's chat.