cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No calls/text/data after plan renewal

kolasimus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan was changed this morning. Now I have no service at all. Phone connected to PM network, but doesn't work. Anyone who tried to call me, had a message that my number is not working. Cant text or receive text. No internet at all. Only thing, I can call with No caller ID. reset everything, tried phone on/of, sim card to another device, nothing works. Submitted several tickets, no answer. 

36 REPLIES 36

ChrisSteeves98

I went to bell....

HI @ericmody  

Please open ticket with CS agent.  

ericmody

Same exact problem! Help - I depend on my phone for work!

@kolasimus wrote:

Submitted already, no response. Need phone for work purposes today, not next month. Going to switch to another provider. 

It might take from minutes to few hours for agent to respond. Please be patient. Every provider has some issues from time to time. This issue has not occurred since long time ago.

Even with different provider with live support you might get response 'We are working on it...'.

kolasimus

Submitted already, no response. Need phone for work purposes today, not next month. Going to switch to another provider. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @kolasimus   did you request a plan change for this renewal.

Many experience renewal problem if they also scheduled a plan change.  Open ticket with CS agent and they can resolve it quickly:

open a ticket with PM CS Agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.