cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAP Credit Card on file expired. Unable to register new card

bsharma67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I had a Credit card on file with PM but it has expired. Now I have a new CC I need to setup for PAP but I can not login to my account. I reset my password but the new password isn't working (Ive tried this numerous times). Unsure I even have a online account so I tried to create a new account but wants me to file a ticket. Can someone help as I cant use my phone right now. 

3 REPLIES 3

tina9099
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try going here to the virtual assistant and let them know that you forgot your login info: http://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.  Hopefully they can help. Also, try searching your email with “Public Mobile” and see if you get any results. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The new system calls it Pre-Authorized Payment.

As well as the voucher mentioned, you can use the real time payment option in some stores.

Public Mobile has never supported PAP. PAP is something that gets set up by your bank.

Since you have already reset your password,  clear your browser's cache and cookies and close the browser. Restart the browser and try again. Hopefully, you'll be able to get in to change your card details.

As you have managed to complete the password reset, this means that you already have a Self Serve account.

You could purchase a Public Mobile voucher and use 611 to apply it  That would at least get your service working for now.

Need Help? Let's chat.