cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support

DebbyL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a ticket, working on a solution. Then another agent comes along on the weekend, gives me one day notice that they have closed my ticket! This ticket has been in the works for a long time, and the delivery was made which would have given them what they needed to finish an WHAM! Not more ticket or communication! Now I have to start over again, again! 😶

Help please issue another ticket. (Requesting Ioana)  I need to get the proof of replacement phone's warranty.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DebbyL yeah, that's no good.

Just respond to that message and say 'Issue not resolved', and keep poking back until you get a response. Request Iona if you want, but be accepting with any CSA that can help.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DebbyL 

If this is been an ongoing issue with a ticket reference number that you've been using to communicate with CSA's on the matter then simply respond to the private message with another message with a brief description of the issue at hand and reference the ticket number and ask that they either reopen the original ticket or open a new ticket with that original tickets reference# in it and give you the new reference number for the new ticket.

I understand how this can be exceptionally annoying as I've had it happen a few times in fact I've had tickets closed as resolved when I wasn't even contacted to begin with which is unacceptable as far as customer support goes but I usually will cut them break for these lapses in customer service. However it does not hurt to express your frustration in the poor treatment of your ticket in the resolution process.

Let's hope your new ticket gives them urgency on resolving your issue with your warranty.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DebbyL   I believe you can reply their and ask them to hold on.

But I guess it passed the time and ticket is now closed

I would message them back, them them to reopen the ticket with a new number.    Should be ok that way

hTideFnow
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@DebbyL 

open new a ticket with PM CS_Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

type: Contact Us and Other 
Finally Click here to submit a ticket
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have error submitting a ticket, and resend a private message to the CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.