cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No calls/text/data after plan renewal

kolasimus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan was changed this morning. Now I have no service at all. Phone connected to PM network, but doesn't work. Anyone who tried to call me, had a message that my number is not working. Cant text or receive text. No internet at all. Only thing, I can call with No caller ID. reset everything, tried phone on/of, sim card to another device, nothing works. Submitted several tickets, no answer. 

36 REPLIES 36

ericmody

Now into Day 2!

Dmcgregor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem and I've filed 2 tickets with no response.

ericmody

Define few.... We are at 7.5 now!

ericmody

I did that 7 hours ago and....

ericmody

7 Hours now - I have counted 18 people with same issue! This really is not acceptable! 

ericmody

I have 2 tickets and it has been 12 hours! Getting desperate!

Justinloewen

LUCKY MOBILE has 5 GB  +7 Extra GBs / month x 12 months right now on their $40 plan

Also has instant chat and phone support

HI@Justinloewen    Community support is definitely under 30 mins. Just not CS agent support  🙂

But if you have a ticket over a day, message them and open ticket again.  My ticket are usually replied with a day

Justinloewen

We pay for chat and community support in under 30 minutes.   Not days!

@ericmody- um...they have a $15 prepaid plan that has lesser features as here. So uh what are we paying for? That's my response to their snotty response..not you.

ericmody

Public Mobile is owned by Telus. I thought I would try their customer support! The answer --- "You get what you pay for!"

Nebulous

I submitted a ticket and messaged an agent about this 5 hours ago, still no reply. This company is a joke.

ChrisSteeves98

yip i did....people have been waiting 2 days for a response...not worth it...bye bye

@Justinloewen- Did you also change plans on your recent renewal? The tickets will be in your private message sent box. Click on the Inbox word and sent will pop out.

kolasimus

Just switched provider. Don't want to rely on this guys anymore. Bye bye 

Justinloewen

I also have no incoming calls,  data or text messages since yesterday when my plan updated. 

I've tried to submit 2 tickets this morning, but I can't view any copies of the tickets and never received any emails about them. 

Sent a message 1/2 hour ago to an agent, 

Switching to virgin in 2 hours if not resolved.

Gil1914

Same issue here. Hate this stupid company. They sucked up my money though. Im gonna switch too. Its so annoying that you cant call a customer service and talk to a computer first

@ChrisSteeves98- ok I read your other thread. The most recent credit card charge is reasonable to chargeback. I would say the prior one not, in case you're thinking of that. Yeah sucks with the vouchers. When they ever catch up to you I wonder if it would be decent of them to credit you back those vouchers. Not likely. But who knows.

ChrisSteeves98

same as me....NOTHING

ChrisSteeves98

I did port out.....and i contacted my credit card company....disputed my charges - I will get those refunded but the $50 voucher will be taken as a loss

@ChrisSteeves98- Unfortunately, nor is there a method to remove the card. I thought you ported out? I would just chargeback the most recent charges. The company needs to feel some pain.

ChrisSteeves98

i have a balance...$50.00  I will not get reimbursed but to stay is more of an expense....so i iwll cut my losses and delete my Credit Card info...

@kolasimus- I can not blame you. If I didn't have a balance I would be looking elsewhere. This place has hit the bottom of the barrel. Appalling.

kolasimus

Yeah, wait for it, they may fix it, or maybe not. Anyway, I've been loyal customer for more than 5 years. Cause of this "awesome" service, I'm leaving. Have to work tomorrow, today was ruined. Who going to compensate my additional work day? Of course noone, it's all on my own expense. Have to call bank to cancel payments to PM, cause there is no doubt, noone will bother about making refund. Looks like they have more important things to do, than dealing with silly customers. And again, "thanks" to customer service and tech support. 

@ericmody wrote:

I did - 35 minutes ago - nothing - I am getting desperate _ I am expecting a life changing phone call and I have been with PM for 4 years!

Sorry, but all you can do is wait for the response.  It could be a few minutes, or it could be longer, hopefully not longer than a few hours.

ericmody

I did - nothing!

ericmody

I did - 35 minutes ago - nothing - I am getting desperate _ I am expecting a life changing phone call and I have been with PM for 4 years!

kolasimus

At least they will respond 

ChrisSteeves98

ticket does nothing when they fail to respond

ChrisSteeves98

I have been waiting for 7 hours for a response...unacceptable

Need Help? Let's chat.