cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not working

rekhin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi when I inserted sim into mobile, it says no sim. I have done reset network setting , but still says no sim.

11 REPLIES 11

@rekhin so glad to hear that have a great day!!

rekhin

@Outdoorsman  Hi I cleaned the sim and it worked now. Thank you so much.

@rekhin ok let us know we will figure something out 😀

rekhin

@Outdoorsman  Ok I will try it again.

@rekhin wrote:

@Outdoorsmanmine is iPhone 8 and I was using another sim , when I was outside Canada. But my another public mobile sim is still working when I inserted.

@rekhin ok well that is good at least it is not a phone issue so is it possible your sim is damaged? can you clean it and try to reinsert it in your phone 

rekhin

@Outdoorsmanmine is iPhone 8 and I was using another sim , when I was outside Canada. But my another public mobile sim is still working when I inserted.

@rekhin were you using another sim while you were away? if it is a samsung they sometimes get locked to the last provider you were with 

rekhin

@Outdoorsman even though I was not using the sim, I recharged it to stay the number active. I logged into my account , and it says the account is active .

@rekhin hi any more than 90 days suspended and your account is closed permanently , you will need a new sim and new account but if you can get into your account you should be able to make a manual payment,also did you see a reactivate button?

rekhin

No I was already using it. When I logged into my account, it says account is active.

For the last 9 months I was outside Canada. But I was recharging it to stay my number active.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@rekhin hi are you just activaing an account or changing your sim?

Need Help? Let's chat.