cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account in over a year but still getting charged

Msmelc79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I hope someone can help me to understand why public mobile is taking money from my bank account over a year after ending services with them, and why it's impossible to talk to a representative on the phone?

4 REPLIES 4

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Msmelc79 

did you properly cancel the Autopay ?  did you port out your number? What you have done to end the service?

All good question OP should answer.

Porting out number will delete account this no more autopay. But anything else might cause recurring charges if CC info is still at PM and account is somehow alive even after 90+ days of suspension.

I am puzzled why OP @Msmelc79 was waiting ONE YEAR paying for no service to complain NOW???
Ask you bank for chargeback...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Msmelc79 

did you properly cancel the Autopay ?  did you port out your number? What you have done to end the service?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Msmelc79  Submit ticket right away to get sorted out 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Msmelc79  How did you end your services?  Management of your account is self serve so you either needed to have ported your number to another provider which would close the PM account, or turn off "subscribed" in your account so that your account is closed after 90 days of non-payment.  Other than that you would have had to contact customer service, which did you do?

Public Mobile support is all online, so to contact them you need to use either the chat icon bottom right of this page, or if that doesn't work send a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.