cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New subscription, transferring existing number from Telus

HayBayDave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up with PM yesterday (existing pay n talk account with Telus), and chose to transfer my existing number when following the activation process. It said it would take 5 hours to complete, but that was around 1:00PM yesterday.

There is nothing in the portal to indicate the status of this transfer, or that I had even requested a transfer. How do I proceed? The portal does indicate that the number I asked to transfer is associated with my PM account, but I do not have service.

3 REPLIES 3

@HayBayDave  happy that it helps.  Once you replied YES to Telus text, put PM sim card in the phone.  Reboot it every 30 mins until incoming calls arrive on your PM sim.  

Enjoy

HayBayDave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I didn't realize I would be getting a text from Telus so I had the new sim in my phone. I called to get them to re-trigger the process.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@HayBayDave   you got a text from Telus on your Telus sim to ask for your approval yet?  did you reply YES? If you did, did you reboot your phone with the PM sim card in it?

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.