Did you mean: 

New credit card

Loulu1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New credit card not being accepted. Help

2 REPLIES 2

none21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Might not be the issue but I ran into something similar a while back and it was the format I was entering my address details in, I checked my statement and made sure to enter the information the same way and it worked.

Hope that will resolve your issue.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Loulu1 

there has been some problem with credit card update lately

If you don't need to make a payment urgently, wait 24 hours and try again.  Also, please try using BOTH browser and Public Mobile App, some reported they have success after trying with the different method to access My Account. 

Also, while PM is not sending name/address info to credit card for posting payment, it looks like they still have some kind of validation now when updating new credit card

So, make sure you have the correct address and postal code on your My Account's Profile and match those on your credit card.  Also, check the name on your profile.  If you have a very long name, maybe try shorten it with initials.

And, if you need to make payment urgently to resume service, you can get a voucher from SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and then load the voucher using *611 on your phone (or 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone) to resume service first and then try updating the card again later

If nothing works, best to open ticket with PM support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.