cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Subscription- selecting phone number

Cat_T1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I would like to select the last four digits of my phone number when activating my new SIM. How can I do this? The only options showing are the randomly generated phone numbers. How can I select the last 4 digits?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cat_T1 

That used to be an option a long time ago but no longer. Similar to @Chalupa_Batman 's idea you can take a temporary number and then after activation search for your desired number in the change number feature on your profile page in your self serve account.

New phone numbers get released each morning in the available number pool. I know of a couple of people who diligently searched everyday for about a week until they found their desired phone number.

**You can change your phone number up to 4 times every 30 days.

Good Luck!

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It’s not possible, but you have the options yo change the number every 30 days for free. So you just keep looking for the number until you can find the number you like, it could take some time.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Cat_T1 

Sadly this is not possible to do. All numbers are auto generated. HOWEVER, here is an idea that I did and worked. Download Fongo and TextNow. Play with them for a few days until you find a phone number you REALLY like. Then you take a temporary number with PM, then you can ask PM to port over the number from Fongo or TextNow. It may take up to a week to do but that is how I got my current number.

szu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

With Public mobile, unable to select last 4 digits.  Just need to select one of the randomly generated phone number. 

Need Help? Let's chat.