cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account issues

Loex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I open my app and go to renew my subscription it takes me to the page as if I'm a new customer and it makes my need to select a new plan. I tried to continue by selecting a new plan and putting in my SIM numbers but it tells me that its already linked and active but im not getting any data nor am i able to make calls and send texts. Its now been doing this for the last 2 days 

3 REPLIES 3

@Loex 

the error message indicates that the EverSafe login was not properly linked with your My Account.  Easy fix for PM support and you just need to engage them by direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Loex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same thing in the browser, it just bring me to a page and either I hit "complete your activation' or 'sign out' 

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Loex same thing if you use the browser?

your EverSafe login cannot find your My Account.  Community cannot help, you need PM's help.  Use the Orange Chatbot icon at the bottom right to open ticket with PM

Need Help? Let's chat.