cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Points Program

Atmd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I find out what my new bill (subscription) will be once the old Rewards program officially ends in May and the new Public Points system applies? I currently have a $15 subscription and pay $10.17 after tax. My current subscription cycle is until the 24th of April. Does this mean I will pay my current subscription for one more month? How can I find out what my new bill will be?

5 REPLIES 5

Jack2049

That is correct 

JM008
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So less savings and less of a reason to stay? 

Jack2049

Public mobile charged my bill on April 15 for $10.17 so I guess you will pay the same. But I am switching to fizz next month for $15 plus tax but I get unlimited minutes, messages and voicemail. I guess this is better than public mobile’s 100 minutes per month plan. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Atmd 

as of next month, there are no longer going to be Rewards automatically applied to our accounts. We pay full amount from my understanding. Then, after sufficient points accumulated, we have to log in to our accounts to apply any Points to our renewal or continue to save points for future add-on purchase or for cool contests.

sp

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Atmd  You will have to pay the full amount and then once you have accumulated 15 points you can have $15 taken off your bill.  You will lose your $2 a month auto-pay but gain 5% in points based on your payments, there is also an annual 10 points loyalty and 1 point ($1 for referrals).

Need Help? Let's chat.