cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Login page

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Is this the new log in page? Or just for rewards and new customers? It makes it sound like you automatically switch to the points program by logging in. Clicking on my account above brings you to the regular log in page.

Screenshot_20220124-230534.png

13 REPLIES 13

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Oh geez, at FIRST, I thought there was yet another login to get to this new reward section; there is not...thankfully.

I see another way to access the rewards section is a toggle at the top, right.

esjliv_1-1643110137950.png

Currently, this "My Rewards" is generating an error for maintenance. But clicking the "Return" button bypass me through to rewards.

esjliv_2-1643110220039.png

Oh FUN!

Change can be good, and also something to deal with (perhaps with a little frustration in the beginning) until getting used to. 🤞

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Despite the new menu being legitimate, being asked to re-enter my credentials in My Rewards after just signing in to My Account gave me that feeling of having clicked a risky link from a phishing scam.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

"My rewards" account also makes it very clear when you are currently suspended. Too bad I went thru renewal the last couple of nights. I would love to see what the messaging is during the renewal process. You also can't sign up or switch to my points while suspended.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Yeah I just noticed the new "My Rewards" login too.. Putting the 2 links here in case things change later:

See My Rewards:
https://publicmobile.ca/myrewards

Interesting this URL redirects through a telusidentity.telus.com URL for the actual authentication form...

Old SelfServe:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 

Lol...see I was being extra cautious.  I do like the clean and clear presentation. And all of your referrals being listed suspended or not but it would be nice if a little star popped up indicating which referral is suspended.

Edit:

Both programs are earned rewards just one is in $ amounts and the other in points. We just need to recruit a new customer to screenshot their rewards account that shows the points display.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

darkomega

@JK8 wrote:

@darlicious 

What is “My Rewards” suppose to mean. Is this a loose term they are using to mean both the old option and the new option. I would have thought “My Points” would have been used somewhere to help differentiate.

Pretty much, it's where legacy and new customers can see what they've earned.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

What is “My Rewards” suppose to mean. Is this a loose term they are using to mean both the old option and the new option. I would have thought “My Points” would have been used somewhere to help differentiate.

darkomega

@JK8 wrote:

@darkomega 

I can see some current customers clicking on the “Join now” button accidentally not knowing what the impact would be. I wonder if there is a warning for them to back out or cancel the selection. I’m sure customers are going to mistakenly click this and I wonder if Public Mobile will fix their account back to the old rewards system or just say too bad your on Public Points now.

I doubt there is a way to undo it if someone accidentally clicked it, but it is at the bottom of the public points page itself after you've read all the "perks", so you would have to want to go that route by that point since you'd have read the entire page.

@darkomega 

I can see some current customers clicking on the “Join now” button accidentally not knowing what the impact would be. I wonder if there is a warning for them to back out or cancel the selection. I’m sure customers are going to mistakenly click this and I wonder if Public Mobile will fix their account back to the old rewards system or just say too bad your on Public Points now.

darkomega

you have to literally click this button before that happens 

darkomega_0-1643095189111.png

darkomega

yup, it's safe to log in to, that's just the rewards site, nothing changes unless you opt-in manually.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just log in with your self-serve credentials and you'll see a bunch of the info. In there then is the opt-in button. Don't worry, it doesn't suddenly turn on. Well at least it didn't for me. And I guess darkomega.

Need Help? Let's chat.