cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Canada-US plan

wolfrat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This plan was previously only available in QC, now Canada wide.

$50 for 

• 40 GB Canada-US Data at 4G Speed
  • Unlimited Canada-US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging

That includes the roaming while in the US? 

That sounds too good to be true!  My current plan is $35, so it makes much more sense to go up to this $50 plan when traveling to US rather than adding roaming/talk/text for $30 for only 15 days. Am I missing something?

Or is it just that this is a promotion and if I can't really go back and forth?

37 REPLIES 37

Proxima
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The last time I saw Canada U.S. plan couple weeks ago it only lated less than a couple of hours

Proxima
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It’s a good deal if you travel to the US frequently and use a lot of data… but I use 10gigs or less per month, and i don’t travel much so I’m going to pass for this one. I only go to the US once every couple years so I can always just buy an add-on, and that’s when I’ll use my public points.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I just set mine up to switch. Regarding your comment around switching to this plan "when travelling", that may or may not work out for you. This plan could change or go away next week, so if you don't grab it there is a chance it won't be there when you're ready to travel. It might be, but if you really want it I'd get it now. You can always change it later if something better comes along. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wolfrat  It’s real . No expiry if you call and go to the US it’s one fantastic plan . Get it before it’s gone .

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@wolfrat 

sounds like its a newly offered PM plan for your consideration. Nobody knows how long it'll be available, so if its something you want...get after it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wolfrat at the moment, it didn't say limited time offers. But PM has been aggressively changing plans lineup, so we can never tell when PM will pull it 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes, it's full roaming of talk and text and using the full 40gb of data anywhere in the US and Canada (where applicable in the US anyway). If you wish to spend that kind of money on a plan then have at it. It's currently the best price per gig plan here.

We don't know how long the plan will be available.

Need Help? Let's chat.